Delivery time estimate: 8-12 business days
USA & Canada
Orders $150 and over: Free
Orders less than $150: $20
Delivery time estimate: 6-10 business days
Rest of the World
Orders $200 and over: Free
Orders less than $200: $28
Delivery time estimate: 15-20 business days
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a Shipping Confirmation email, which will include a unique tracking number for your order.
- We are not responsible for carriers' delivery schedules, nor are we responsible for any items that are delayed/lost in transit.
- If there are delivery issues we will do what we can to help you get your order ASAP however MINKPINK is not responsible for the delivery once the order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all address details provided are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that are delayed or lost due to an incorrect address being provided.
MISSED OR RETURNED DELIVERIES
- If a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable - whether due to incorrect address details, non-response to delivery notifications or failure to track the parcel etc. - an additional shipping & handling fee will apply to have it re-sent.
New Zealand: $18
USA & Canada: $25
Rest of World: $30
- If you refuse or fail to accept a shipment from MINKPINK you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees or custom charges that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to MINKPINK.
- Upon receiving your refused delivery we will process a refund for your order, minus the aforementioned shipping charges.
TAXES & DUTIES
- The price/s and shipping cost added to your order at the time of checkout do not include possible taxes and duties, which may be applied by customs in the country where the order originated. Any customs or import duties are charged once the delivery reaches its destination country. These charges are the responsibility of the recipient.
- MINKPINK has no control over any charges of this nature and cannot advise what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- To comply with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable ‘merchandise’. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift’, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
Need more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org